Passion, Commitment & Pride for Aruba
Careers at Royal Aruba Aloe
Royal Aruba Aloe is one of the first Aloe companies in the world, one of the oldest still in operation on the island, and the first company in the Dutch kingdom, outside of the Netherlands, granted a Royal warrant. We could not have achieved all these fantastic milestones over more than 130 years without our employees' commitment, passion, and pride for Aruba.
Senior Finance Associate
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about our products, and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
• A dynamic, fast-paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged.
• Continued technical and on-the-job training.
• Responsible for the monthly and annual financial planning & control cycle for all the companies resorting under the Aruba Aloe group.
• Providing forecasts and analysis on movements in inventory provisions.
• Drive and enable finance process optimization by implementing best practices for the inventory and supply chain-related processes.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and support special projects.
• Take ownership of the assigned areas of administration by analyzing data; monitoring variances; identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
• Organize financial data into useable information and maintain up-to-date records.
• Meet accounting operational standards; resolve problems; identify system/process improvements and efficiencies.
• Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
• Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing targets as needed.
• HBO/Bachelor Degree in Financial/Business Administration.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
• Knowledge and experience with bookkeeping software.
• Accurate and thorough work mentality.
• Analytical skills.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
• Results oriented and able to multi-task.
• Finance associates have to be flexible in that tasks can be interchangeable.
• Self-motivated and service oriented.
• Able to work flexible hours.
Like to apply for the position?
Please fill out the form and submit your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible. If you have questions, you can always email us at email@example.com
Would you like to learn more about working at Royal Aruba Aloe?
Our Company Today
Around 140 employees.
17 retail stores & products in hotels, restaurants & businesses in Aruba.
Webshops catering to the local market, US & Canada, and Europe.
Distribution to over 55 countries worldwide.
Our company harvests, develops, manufactures, and distributes products based on the Pure and Fresh World's Finest Aloe Vera Gel, which we grow in our more-than-130-year-old Aloe field next to our factory in Hato.
We at Royal Aruba Aloe want to prove that a local company from a small island can become a globally operating company. Or better said, "We want Aruba Aloe to become to Aruba what Coca-Cola is for the USA, and Heineken is for The Netherlands," Louis Posner, 2000.