Passion, Commitment & Pride for Aruba
Careers at Royal Aruba Aloe
Royal Aruba Aloe is one of the first Aloe companies in the world, one of the oldest still in operation on the island, and the first company in the Dutch kingdom, outside of the Netherlands, granted a Royal warrant. We could not have achieved all these fantastic milestones over more than 130 years without our employees' commitment, passion, and pride for Aruba.
If you are proud of our history and culture, passionate about our products, and enthusiastic about giving presentations, this job may be for you!
• A fun and funky atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
• A dynamic, fast-paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
• Continues product knowledge and on-the-job training
• Sales target compensation
• Promote Aruba Aloe company, history, culture, and products by providing high-level presentations at various off-site locations
• Prepare products, materials, and equipment for presentations
• Transport set up products, materials, and equipment for presentation
• Interact constantly with guests and hand out promotional materials
• Participate enthusiastically in training and meetings
• Seek feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
• Maintain company standards with pride
• Growing in your Aruba Aloe knowledge and helping others grow around you
• Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned based on the need of the organization
• Ability to give dynamic and interactive presentations
• Service oriented
• Ability to actively highlight Aruba’s history, culture, our company, and products
• Ability to learn Aruba Aloe product knowledge and apply it during presentations
• Fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch, and Papiamento
• Some experience with tours in the tourism industry
• Able to work flexible hours, including Sundays and Holidays
Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• VMBO or MBO/Associate degree or equivalent work experience
• Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a standard
Like to apply for the position?
Please fill out the form and submit your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible. If you have questions, you can always email us at email@example.com
Would you like to learn more about working at Royal Aruba Aloe?
Our Company Today
Around 140 employees.
16 retail stores & products in hotels, restaurants & businesses in Aruba.
Webshops catering to the local market, US & Canada, and Europe.
Distribution to over 55 countries worldwide.
Our company harvests, develops, manufactures, and distributes products based on the Pure and Fresh World's Finest Aloe Vera Gel, which we grow in our more-than-130-year-old Aloe field next to our factory in Hato.
We at Royal Aruba Aloe want to prove that a local company from a small island can become a globally operating company. Or better said, "We want Aruba Aloe to become to Aruba what Coca-Cola is for the USA, and Heineken is for The Netherlands," Louis Posner, 2000.