Passion, Commitment & Pride for Aruba
Careers at Royal Aruba Aloe
Royal Aruba Aloe is one of the first Aloe companies in the world, one of the oldest still in operation on the island, and the first company in the Dutch kingdom, outside of the Netherlands, granted a Royal warrant. We could not have achieved all these fantastic milestones over more than 130 years without our employees' commitment, passion, and pride for Aruba.
If you are passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Royal Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
· A dynamic, fast-paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
· Continuous on-the-job and technical training
· Manage the development and cleaning of the aloe fields
· Perform all duties in a safe manner, follow all safety rules and standards
· Assist with the planting of the Aloe
· Assist in keeping the field, building, and parking lot clean
· Assist with watering the Aloe field, including the irrigation system
· Assist with duties performed, such as cutting, picking, carrying, and loading
· May gather up and load scattered leaves or cut branches and trees
· Must speak and read Papiamento
· Must be in good physical shape
· Must be flexible, a team player, and work well with others
· Must be professional, organized, and work properly
· Needs a strong work ethic and a positive approach to occupation
· Has to be able to follow instructions and standards
· Safety-first oriented
Like to apply for the position?
Please fill out the form and submit your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible. If you have questions, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company Today
Around 140 employees.
16 retail stores & products in hotels, restaurants & businesses in Aruba.
Webshops catering to the local market, US & Canada, and Europe.
Distribution to over 55 countries worldwide.
Our company harvests, develops, manufactures, and distributes products based on the Pure and Fresh World's Finest Aloe Vera Gel, which we grow in our more-than-130-year-old Aloe field next to our factory in Hato.
We at Royal Aruba Aloe want to prove that a local company from a small island can become a globally operating company. Or better said, "We want Aruba Aloe to become to Aruba what Coca-Cola is for the USA, and Heineken is for The Netherlands," Louis Posner, 2000.