Passion, Commitment & Pride for Aruba
Careers at Royal Aruba Aloe
Royal Aruba Aloe is one of the first Aloe companies in the world, one of the oldest still in operation on the island, and the first company in the Dutch kingdom, outside of the Netherlands, granted a Royal warrant. We could not have achieved all these fantastic milestones over more than 130 years without our employees' commitment, passion, and pride for Aruba.
QUALITY CONTROL ASSISTANT
If you are passionate about our products and thrive in a team environment, then Royal Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
· A dynamic, fast-paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
· Continuous on-the-job and technical training
· Assist in all Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities to ensure a smooth daily operation related to formulation analysis in the department
· This role will also take charge of all issues pertaining to Quality Assurance and Quality Control, including raw materials, packaging materials, in-process goods, and finished goods
· Communicate quality performance and activities regularly to the Production Supervisor and the Quality Manager
· Manage the implementation of quality assurance systems and procedures throughout all operations using systematic monitoring and documentation of critical control point variability
· Responsible for testing and labeling all incoming materials (including chemicals and packaging)
· Inspect all production equipment for damage and request repairs if necessary
· Responsible for keeping the sample room organized according to standards and procedures
· Responsible for keeping the chemicals in the warehouse organized according to standards and procedures
· Responsible for retesting expired chemicals and changing expiration dates
· Ensure that the locations of all chemicals are correct in the production software
· Responsible for keeping up the production quality control checklists and the pre-production checks
· Responsible for all quality control tests of finished products and input of the test results in the production software
· Report all deviations to the Quality Manager
· Continuous monitoring on the work floor to ensure that tasks are executed according to standards and procedures
· Responsible for the initial assessment of non-conforming finished products (damaged items)
· Responsible for the record-keeping of the non-conforming products (damaged items list)
· Responsible for keeping the raw ingredient sample cabinet organized and up-to-date
· Check if the product formulas are filled in accordingly by the production formulators
· Ensure that all training activities are executed according to standards and procedures
· Assist with the quality control process during production.
· Associate/MBO Degree or equivalent work experience
· Must speak and read English and Papiamento
· Computer proficiency
· Must be accurate
· Must be flexible, a team player, and work well with others
· Needs to be detailed, giving special attention to each task
· Has to be able to prioritize tasks
· Must be professional, organized, and work quickly
· Needs a strong work ethic and a positive approach to occupation
· Has to be able to follow instructions
· Safety-first oriented
Like to apply for the position?
Please fill out the form and submit your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible. If you have questions, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company Today
Around 140 employees.
16 retail stores & products in hotels, restaurants & businesses in Aruba.
Webshops catering to the local market, US & Canada, and Europe.
Distribution to over 55 countries worldwide.
Our company harvests, develops, manufactures, and distributes products based on the Pure and Fresh World's Finest Aloe Vera Gel, which we grow in our more-than-130-year-old Aloe field next to our factory in Hato.
We at Royal Aruba Aloe want to prove that a local company from a small island can become a globally operating company. Or better said, "We want Aruba Aloe to become to Aruba what Coca-Cola is for the USA, and Heineken is for The Netherlands," Louis Posner, 2000.