Passion, Commitment & Pride for Aruba
Careers at Royal Aruba Aloe
Royal Aruba Aloe is one of the first Aloe companies in the world, one of the oldest still in operation on the island, and the first company in the Dutch kingdom, outside of the Netherlands, granted a Royal warrant. We could not have achieved all these fantastic milestones over more than 130 years without our employees' commitment, passion, and pride for Aruba.
Full Time Sales Associate
If you are enthusiastic about customer service, passionate about our products, and thrive in a team environment, then Aruba Aloe is the place for you!
• A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
• A dynamic, fast paced, growing organization where personal development is encouraged
• Continued product knowledge and customer service training
• Sales target compensation
• Promote and sell all our products by providing a high level of customer service
• Interacting constantly with customers by highlighting and demonstrating our products
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Participating enthusiastically in trainings and meetings
• Seeking feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
• Maintaining store standards with pride
• Growing in your Aruba Aloe knowledge and helping others grow around you
• Ensure proper ordering and receiving of stock to meet store sales
• Ensure proper reporting of the daily sales, deposits, credit card transactions, sales returns and cashier over/shortages
• Assist supervisor with a good in-stock inventory
• Assist supervisor with physical receiving of stock
• Assist supervisor perform store inventory count
• Proper rotation of the inventory according to the FIFO standards.
• Proper display and cleanliness of the products
• Ensure proper execution of the ISO procedures established by company
• Convince / persuade a target percentage of store customers to subscribe to the Friends with Benefits online program
• Ability to create genuine customer interactions
• Ability to actively highlight and demonstrate our products
• Ability to learn Aruba Aloe product knowledge and apply it on the floor
• Some retail, customer service, beauty or cosmetics experience
• Able to work flexible hours via a rotation shift schedule (between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM), including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
• VMBO or MBO/Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Like to apply for the position?
Please fill out the form and submit your CV. We will contact you as soon as possible. If you have questions, you can always email us at email@example.com
Would you like to learn more about working at Royal Aruba Aloe?
Our Company Today
Around 140 employees.
17 retail stores & products in hotels, restaurants & businesses in Aruba.
Webshops catering to the local market, US & Canada, and Europe.
Distribution to over 55 countries worldwide.
Our company harvests, develops, manufactures, and distributes products based on the Pure and Fresh World's Finest Aloe Vera Gel, which we grow in our more-than-130-year-old Aloe field next to our factory in Hato.
We at Royal Aruba Aloe want to prove that a local company from a small island can become a globally operating company. Or better said, "We want Aruba Aloe to become to Aruba what Coca-Cola is for the USA, and Heineken is for The Netherlands," Louis Posner, 2000.